Silent Retreat Center in Assisi
Being present, where Heaven and Earth meet,
… where life unfolds itself,
… where being is enough,
… being with all as it is,
… being moved by the flow of life,
… in resonance with the pulse of life.
A Silent Retreat helps you to make the shift as expressed in the saying: “Remember you´re a human being, not a human doing”...
A Silent Retreat is a taking away.
Removing what is not needed.
Making space for what is already there,
but we usually are too busy to see it.
It´s not easy to describe a Silent Retreat,
Poetry comes close,
Art gives a flavour,
only to leave one empty-handed.
Emptyness is what it is all about,
The lack of things,
If these words touch you,
ring a bell of remembrance,
then read on, but be prepared for many words
to describe the Sweet Sound of Silence…
• 7 overnight stays
• Individual Guidance & Feedback
• Four mornings with Sitting/Walking Meditation
• Four afternoon visits to Assisi´s Sacred Places
• Two “Camino-Walks” (90 min.) near the Center
• One free afternoon with possibility to visit Assisi on your own
• Meditation Concert
• One of the retreat leaders is always present during all sessions
• Maximum 5 participants
• Each Retreat happens, regardless amount of participants
PRICE ALL-IN : €995,-
Retreat, Vegetarian Food & Accomodation
The upcoming Silent Retreats in 2020:
23. - 30. may 2020
27. june - 4. july 2020
11. - 18. july 2020
29. aug. - 5. sep. 2020
Rest in natural great peace this exhausted mind,
Beaten helplessly by karma and neurotic thoughts,
Like the relentless fury of the pounding waves
In the infinite ocean of samsara.
Rest in natural great peace.
Nyoshul Khenpo Rinpoche